Tiger Amabassador News - The latest news about Teen Safety Driving.
East Austin College Prep

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tiger Ambassador Pride

It has been almost two months since us, Tiger Ambassadors got our T-Shirts. As soon as we got our shirts we were so anticipated to put them on but, had to say our goodbyes to our peers. To be honest, I was so happy I put it on as soon as I got home to show my parents and siblings. I don't know about the others but, once school starts I would love to wear it on every Friday for School Spirit.
FRONT: Sorry for the blur but, it basically has a tiger paw with the groups initials and located at the bottom of it is our school name, East Austin College Prep.


BACK:  Again, sorry for the blur. It says what the meaning of Tiger Ambassadors are.
ti-ger  am-bas-sa-dor
Noun:
A group of leaders determined to make a difference.
At the very bottom of the back is the logo for our most giving sponsor, State Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment